Sunday, September 11, 2005

A life of my own,
Lies so far away,
Rumours that distracts,
Hidden evils that plunders,
All around me,
Watching me die,
Slowly,
Painfully,
A death without mercy,
A life without life,
A thought with no feelings,
A time with no ending.

That is how I am,
A girl with no hope,
A lost waif with lost innocence,
A sin that has never repent,
I am who I am,
I can never change that fact,
I am proud of what I can be,
And I cherish what I love.

So why can't you see that in me?
That my life is being drained away,
Why can't you see how I really feel?
My life has been one total waste,
I can't bear these thoughts anymore,
I can't bear the burden I hold,
Never shaking off this chip of my shoulder,
Never shall I realise hopelessness in my doings.

You told me to be who I am,
That I should be proud of me,
But why are your words against yours again?
What am I supposed to do?
I feel my hope, my dreams, my future depressing,
Fading away as life steals on,
Colourful scenes gradually black and grey,
Depressing, dull, and soulless.

No comments: